Monday, April 03, 2017

It's been a while

I haven't written in a while, so I figured I pop in and write something.  Let's see...I went on a vacation a few times.  Charro stopped weighing me. :).  I have an injury that's preventing me from doing a lot of the exercises that I do, which is driving me insane.  My PT just cleared me to run 1 mile, probably because he got sick of hearing me ask when I can run.  Anyway, so I ran 2 miles twice this weekend, before switching over to the elliptical.  Charro is changing offices again, but luckily for me, she's just moving offices in her suite.  That happens this week.  Speaking of this week, Thursday marks 10 years of me seeing Charro.  WHAT!!!??  That's insane.  Like, completely insane.  I'll probably have something to say about that later.

I've been traveling a lot, work and pleasure.  Doing it again today.  That's about it.  Nothing exciting here.

No comments: