Monday, February 13, 2017

Where do we go from here?

Alright, so Charro suggested that we stop working on my ED.  She weighed me today and I had lost weight.  She said, "You clearly don't want to gain the weight so what are we doing here?  Maybe we should just stop talking about the ED and work on other things.  This is like malpractice on my part."  She then went on to say something about still being able to work with me because my weight is not below 90%, and as long as my labs keep coming back normal, she can continue to see me.  She said that's the she'll weigh me occasionally just to make sure that I don't drop below.  I was 3.5 pounds less than she wanted me to be, and then she said, that I was probably a pound less than that because of my clothes, but said that I can stay there if that's where I want to be.  So, we'll see what happens.

I wrote her a pretty extensive email with all of my thoughts.  I told her that she didn't have to read it because I would read it to her on Thursday, but if she wanted to read it and respond with some questions for me, I could have the answers for her when I see her on Thursday.  I'm guessing that she'll choose to just have me read it to her on Thursday.


So, that was my morning, in a nut shell.  We shall see what she says on Thursday.

No comments: