Monday, January 30, 2017

Lucked out

I have no idea how I got out of my sesh this morning without Charro weighing me.  She either forgot, which I find very hard to believe, especially since I won't be seeing her next Monday, or she just gave up on me and decided that there is no point in weighing me anyway, which would be nice!  I thought for sure she'd weigh me since I'm going away, but nope.  Weird.  Hmm, I definitely don't think she forgot.  It's one of those things where you want to ask but you don't because you don't want to remind the person that they may have forgotten something.  So, I just went with it.  No WIM today.  

I need to go to the grocery store because I have nothing good to eat.  I don't know what I want.  Nothing sounds good.  Chocolate sounds good. :)

My kitty is fat because she is lazy.  My other kitty is a nut bag and runs and jumps like a crazy animal.  He is not fat.  He bites everything too...I mean EVERYTHING.  My lampshade is the latest victim.  They think biting light bulbs (the little Christmas ones) is also a good idea.  It's not.

No comments: