Thursday, January 26, 2017

FOMO

I'd never heard that one before.  Charro said she had FOMO during our sesh the other day.  I looked at her and asked what the heck that meant.  She said she's working with a lot of teens and they say it.  It stands for "fear of missing out."  I was like, "Ya, don't say that again."  She's apparently sad that she missed out on that dumb (Yes, I think it's dumb while many others disagree)  women's march.  That's all the politics I'll talk about on here.  I am SOOOO sick of hearing about politics and marches and seeing it blow up Facebook and Twitter.  Make it go away.  That's all.

Anyway, Charro needs to not use teeny bop lingo.  That was the point of this post.  She also says I need to gain weight and I told her I wouldn't, so we'll see how that transpires.  

No comments: