Tuesday, January 31, 2017

A bit annoyed

I emailed Charro yesterday morning and she never got back to me.  I know she's read the email, but she didn't respond, which is weird because I asked her a question.  She's usually good at responding, so maybe she thinks she sent me an email back or she had some big emergency or something.  I just think it's really weird that she didn't get back to, and like I said, I'm a bit annoyed by that.  I really don't think she'll get back to me at this point.  It would have taken her two seconds to respond so maybe she thinks she did.  Who the heck knows.

In other news, work put me on the wrong insurance plan and I thought they were going to be able to put me on the one that I asked for, but now the insurance company is telling them no.  I am going to be beyond pissed if that is the case because I will end up paying a crap load more money than I need to be paying.  I've already met my deductible so I'd be good to go with everything, on the plan I was supposed to have.  I will lose it if they can't fix this.  We've been working on it for 2 weeks now.

No comments: