Tuesday, November 15, 2016

People to the rescue

I was supposed to get weighed yesterday, but as Marcia Brady once said, "Something suddenly came up."  Let me explain the situation first.  Charro has two offices, the office I see her at, and where she works in the outpatient program.  I used to see her in that office once a week because she only had the other office one day a week.  That is the office with the scale and that's where I'd get weighed.  The office I see her at does not have a scale, so she brought her own in and tried to weigh me on it last week.  We know how that turned out.  It didn't work on the carpet in her office so she had to take me out into the waiting room.  I just loved that.  Ha.  Clearly there wasn't anyone out there.  Oh, and she's supposed to buy a piece of wood to put the scale on, in hopes that that will work for getting weighed in the office.

Yesterday, it was time to get weighed and I told her that I wasn't going out there.  She said, "Let's go" and I said, "You have to check to see if anyone is out there."  She opened the door and there were people out there so she said, "You lucked out.  There are people out there."  YES!!  NO WIM for me yesterday.  She's going to try again on Thursday.  I'm not sure if she's going to buy a board and try that or if she's going to make me go out in the waiting room again.  Honestly, I don't think the board will work, she's skeptical too.  She also can't keep making me go out into the waiting room, and she's aware of that.  I don't want to have to go to the other office, but if she can't weigh me here, I might have to.  Blah.

OH, this was awkward.  I walked into her office and she was like, "Can you see this?" and pointed to her boob.  She said, "I spilled tea on it so I had to wash it off."  So she was wearing a white sweater, which was now soaking wet because she tried to wash the tea off, and asked me to look at it.  Um ya, a little awkward, I'm not going to lie.

No comments: