Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Kind of a good set up

So this new set-up where Charro weighs me in the "weighting" room (Ha, waiting room) isn't so bad after all.  Of course it's so not ideal and I fear that someone is going to walk in and see this happening, which is totally not cool at all.  On the bright side, I have every piece of clothing on when this happens, so there's no chance that I won't weigh enough.  Come summertime, if this is still happening, then I'll be screwed.  You'd think she'd wonder why I'm not freaking out over the fact that I weigh 400 pounds more than I have.  I wonder what she thinks I actually weigh.  I'm going to tell you right now, it's about 10 pounds less than what that scale said yesterday.  I'm not quite sure how that's possible, but it is because I weighed myself at home the other day, with nothing on, and that's what it was.  I wasn't doing anything I shouldn't have.  I wasn't harvesting weights in my pockets.  I was just dressed to walk out the door, which meant that I had my shoes on and my jacket on, which had my wallet, phone, and keys in it because I don't carry a bag.  I could've even held my water bottle and she wouldn't have even known.

I'm hoping she doesn't get this big piece of wood that she says she's going to get to put the scale on in her office.  She doesn't think it will work anyway, so maybe she won't.  I can't imagine this weighing in the waiting room thing will continue forever.  The only bad thing about this is that she can weigh me at anytime without me being ready for it.  At least I knew I was going to get weighed before, because I had to go to her other office.  Now, I'll be screwed if she all of a sudden makes me hop on the scale in June and I didn't drink a large amount of water first.  Then the getting weighed every week cycle will begin again.

2 comments:

Erin said...

You already know what you'll be doing in therapy in June? :P I do not know where I will work, live, do, etc. Hah, it's kinda funny. I kind of wish things were more settled for me, but it's also exciting that so much is likely to happen/change in 2017.

PTC said...

Nope, but I know how it goes and I know the cycle.