Saturday, November 19, 2016

107.8

Charro buzzed me in on Thursday and I sat down.  I was trying to shove my Fitbit in my bag when she walked out with the scale and said, "Get on."  I said, "No."  She said, "Hurry up, let's do this."  I hopped on so quickly and hopped off before the number even finished coming up.  I saw a few numbers in there, but 107.8 was one of them.  She didn't see it so she asked me.  I told her what it said and she wasn't so sure of that, but she couldn't fight it.  

This all happened so quickly and I clearly wasn't able to strip down before this happened.  I had on my sweatshirt and my jacket, which had my phone, keys and wallet in it.  I also had a bag over my shoulder.  All of those things were on the scale with me, but there was nothing I could do about it.  I told her that we are never doing that again.  I tried to convince her that I don't need to be weighed, that it's stupid, but she didn't agree with that.

No WIF, WIM, WIT, WIW, or whatever we call it these days because I'll only be seeing her on Monday.  We'll see what happens next time.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm very anti-weighing, so yeahhhhhh.