Friday, October 28, 2016

WIF, WIF, WIF

I had WIF last Friday.  It didn't go well, but I expected that because my eating on vacation was not great.  That wasn't my fault.  I spent much of the time driving around to soccer games and practices.  Anyway, I have until next Friday to gain weight.  I may have lost more weight this week while I away on business, but I can't tell because my scale is all messed up.  Regardless, I have a lot of weight to gain before Friday and I'm pretty certain that I won't be the weight Charro says I need to be at.  She gave me good reasons why I need to be that weight, although I don't think it would make a difference in my life.  She said we're done if I'm not at that weight.  She said she was going to make me take everything out of my pockets.  Last week, my wallet and phone were in my sweatshirt pockets.  I wasn't trying to hide them from her and after she weighed me she said, "You have your phone and stuff in your pockets too." I said, "Yes, my phone and wallet."  She told me that all layers are coming off next week and that she was going to make me wear a robe.  I said, "I'm not wearing a robe" and she said, "I can't make you wear a robe anyway."  This is going to be fun!  I told her to have a box of tissues ready for when I cry for not making WIF.  She's certain I will make it, but she thinks I'm 2.5 lbs away.  I think I'm a lot more than that.  I wish my damn scale would work.  Yesterday it said I was 94 lbs, which I know is wrong.  That was the lowest number it gave me, but it gave me about 5 other numbers and they were all in a 4 pound range.  I think it got wet and messed up when our toilets overflowed a few weeks ago.  I was not here for that.  I guess we'll see what happens.  She said she could WIF me in our regular office, but I'd have to go into the hall by the elevator.  I told her that that is NOT happening.  I'll go to the stupid other office.  My other option was to go to my doctor, but I'm not doing that.  "Hi, I have an ED and need to get weighed."  No thanks.

How could I forget this.  Charro goes, "Why don't you ask your mom if she can sew some rocks into your pants?"  I said, "Ya so I can walk around looking like I have a load in my pants."  She said, "some people stick quarters up their...".  I told her that I would not be sticking anything up anything.  That's a lot of quarters!

2 comments:

Erin said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW (the quarters thing). Dear lord.

PTC said...

Ya, I may have stuck quarters in my pockets, but NEVER anywhere else!! GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!