Tuesday, October 11, 2016

WIF next Friday

Charro keeps pushing WIF.  So, next Friday we will have WIF.  I'm going away so she's like, "We need to WIF you when you get back."  Um, okay.  I said, "Good because I'm going to starve myself while I'm away."  (I was joking).  I did suggest that we have breakfast too, and she really liked that idea.  Of course I think it's a good idea because I'll be eating right before WIF. :)  There is a method to my madness.

Crap, I need to get some pants hemmed.  I bought them in March and have not gotten them shortened yet.  Ugh, I don't know why that's such a chore, but it is.  It's like taking off nail polish, it takes two seconds but for some reason it's hard to get me to do.

1 comment:

Santos khafilla said...

Thanks for sharing your information, its great and i appreciated about it!

jilbab bugil | jilboobs | foto bugil | gambar bokep | gambar ngentot