Thursday, October 06, 2016

Sweaty HRM

I ran to my sesh with Charro on Monday.  Of course I wore my heart rate monitor.  I was sitting there talking and Charro says, "I can see your heart rate monitor."  I said, "Huh?"  She said "I can see it under your shirt."  Well, no  you can't because it's not under my shirt.  She said, "It's in your bag then."  I said, "Yep, you want it?"  I knew she wouldn't take it because it was sweaty and smelly.  I said, "It's sweaty and smelly.  You can have it."  She wouldn't take it.  HA!  I knew she wouldn't take it because it was gross, which is why I offered it up to her. :)

She brought me some pumpkin bread from Starbucks too.  That was my surprise snack.  It was fine, but my pumpkin bread is better. :)  She said, once again, that she's going to bring me whole milk to drink.  YUCK.  I don't know anyone over 12 who drinks milk.  We'll see when that happens.

No comments: