Monday, October 31, 2016

I won't abandon you

I saw Charro today.  I'm supposed to have WIF on Friday and if I'm not 104.5 on her scale, then "we have to take a break."  I sent her an email last night telling her that I didn't think I'd be able to get there.  It was a short email, but I guess it was to the point because today she told me that she "would not 'fire' me, to use your words.  I got your email and don't want to abandon you.  I want to help you.  I will give you until November 17th to do this.  Do you think you can do this?"  

I thought that was really very nice of her.  She cares!  I mean, I know she cares, but this really showed it.  She's going to try weighing me in our regular office too, which means she has to get some wood and bring her scale.  The wood is to put the scale on because she has carpet in there.  If that doesn't work, we'll have to go into the bathroom together.  Woo hoo!!  So, the new WIF will be this Thursday.  We'll see how it goes.

No comments: