Saturday, September 17, 2016

Sitting on laps

I had a dream that I took one of my kitties to Charro with me, because I thought I was taking her home with me right after, but then I realized that I had time to go back to my place and get her before going home.  I got her there and we were about to start our sesh when this lady walked in.  I'm not sure if Charro was about to weigh me or make me eat, but the lady walked in to get something and I was like, "What the heck?!"

After that I ended up at a table with Charro and she was making me eat.  We sat down and there was a person in between us, so she made the guy move so she could sit next to me an monitor me.  I was mortified because there were a lot of people at the table and many of them I knew and I did not want them to see me being forced to eat by someone.  

I remember that I wasn't hungry and she was making me eat a lot.  I wasn't doing a good job of eating and I was so worried about my friends now knowing what was going on.  I wasn't eating so she picked me up, literally, and put me on her lap.  It was incredibly awkward...Incredibly!  I sat there very uncomfortably and didn't eat and she said, "You're 38 and sitting on my lap."  I said, "That's exactly what I was about to say and this is not normal."  I then got off because it was just weird.

I guess I woke up after that.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Did you catch the meaning in this dream? I sure did!

PTC said...

Yes, and so did Charro...and we both agree that it has nothing to do with sitting on her lap, THANK GOD!!! That's just weird.