Monday, September 12, 2016

Heart Rate Monitor again

I ran to my sesh with Charro today.  She was like, "Why are you wearing that watch?"  I said, "What do you want me to wear, my nice silver one?"  She said, "Just don't wear one."  I said, "I can't leave the house without a watch, I feel naked."  That is 100% true.  Then she asked me if I was still wearing my heart rate monitor and I said yes.  She asked me if I had it on now and I said no, because I didn't.  She asked me if I wore it today and I said yes, I could've lied, and then she said "Give it to me."  I said no.  I should have handed it to her because it was all sweaty and she would've been so grossed out, but then I'd never get it back.  So then we had the HRM discussion and she wants me to give it to her on Thursday but I won't.  She wants a pros/cons list for it as well.  There really aren't any cons or pros, I just wear it.  So, I will make the list and not bring her my HRM on Thursday.  She won't be thrilled.

No comments: