Thursday, September 01, 2016

Fessing up, here comes WIF

WIF tomorrow.  It's not going to go well at all.  At least Charro is bringing breakfast for us (or for me) tomorrow, I'm not really sure.  That will help push the scale up a bit.  I'm just going to fess up and tell her that I lost a bunch weight so maybe she won't be so hard on me.  I'm thinking that after I eat and drink some water, it won't be as bad as it is, but still not where she wants it to be.  I'm not really worried about it at this point.  I don't care.  

I'm not even trying to lose weight.  I'm eating things I would never eat, but I think I've just been stressed and I know that has something to do with it.  

Let's take guesses as to what Charro will bring me for breakfast.  I'm guessing it's going to be a muffin.  Let's be honest, a 700 calorie muffin is not the healthiest option in the world, and I'm not fond of the pointless calorie breakfast, which is why she'll probably bring it.  

I'm sure I'll have something to say tomorrow after my sesh.  I may be very pissed off if she refuses to see me after tomorrow.  We shall see.

No comments: