Friday, August 05, 2016

Food challenge time

Yesterday Charro decided that it's time for another food challenge.  Woo hoo!  We don't see each other at a time that's good for meals, so that's out of the question, plus the area we're in doesn't have much around it.  She did say that our old time, noon, was much better for these, but oh well.  She said she's not going to tell me when it's happening, she'll just surprise me.  I said, "It doesn't matter because most of the time something comes up and you can do it when you say you're going to anyway."  I'll just make sure I show up hungry for the next few weeks in case she springs something on me.  Lord, let it not be french fries a muffin.  I guess the problem isn't really eating there, but when I get home I will not want dinner and I know she's going to make me go home and eat dinner and take a picture of it and send it to her so she knows I'm eating it.  We'll see what happens.  I'm not freaking out about it all.  A few years ago I would have been but now I don't really care.

She did say something about how I'd have to eat a lot more if I was in residential treatment.  I said, "I know and I would freak out about that."  I would lose it if that were the case, but it's not so I'm okay.

It's beautiful out so I'm going to go for a run.  I don't want to but I will.

No comments: