Thursday, August 25, 2016

A snack and WIF

Next week's going to be fun.  Charro told me that she can't see me on Thursday next week and said that I could come on WIF instead.  (Different office with a scale)  Well, I do not want to get weighed and I do not want to go there.  I told her that I wasn't going to go, I didn't make a big deal about it, I just said that I wasn't going to go because I didn't know what I had going on.  She was like, "So you just won't come that second time and forego it?  I said, "Yep."  She said, "I'm putting you down so I don't give it to someone else."  I said, "You can give it to someone else.  I'm not coming."  Then she said, "Now you're making me suspicious."  At that point I told her that I was just messing with her so she would stop being suspicious.  Truth is, I've lost a little bit of weight and there's no way that I'm not going to get into some trouble if I go to WIF, but if I don't go, then she'll know I'm not going because I don't want to get weighed.  So really, I'm just screwed.

Monday Charro is bringing me a snack.  Can't wait for that either.  Before I knew there, I told her that I might do a phone sesh instead because I might go home.  That's when she said she was going to bring my snack.  Oh fun fun.  I asked if she had an earlier time but she doesn't.

In other news, I moved.  I'm not happy or settled yet.  Hopefully that will change.  My job is changing too.  I'm apparently getting a promotion and a lot bigger territory to cover.  So, I've had absolutely no stress in my life over the past month or two.  Ugh.

No comments: