Sunday, July 31, 2016

Horses and Houses

Last night I had a dream that I was in a treatment program, but it was a house on a ranch and we went from 9 AM until 4 PM.  It had people with all sorts of issues like drugs and alcohol and EDs.  One of my friends was there, apparently she had a drug problem, I think, but it wasn't bad, but at one point in my dream, she and this other girl were making themselves throw up.  

So I ended up at this place, I'm not sure how, but I didn't really want to be there.  I went and I think I ate what I was supposed to, but I don't really remember, but I remember not wanting to get weighed because they were going to see that I weighed less than I was supposed to. 

It was cold outside, like it was late Fall or winter.  We were going outside to ride horses and I was surprised they were going to let me ride because it was "exercise."  I told the guy that I shouldn't ride because I had a lot of concussions and he said, "What like 8 or 9?"  I said, "actually, yes, I've had 8."  I got on the horse and went really slow around and around the area.  I got off and was talking to some of the girls about the program.  I asked them what I was going to tell my parents about where I was and they said that they already know because all parents get informed about it.  We went inside to watch a movie and at this point it was dark out.  Then it was time to leave and I was up to something, not sure what, but I went outside with two of the girls, one of them being my friend, and we walked through the stables.  I think my clothes got wet so I wanted to change them, but I'm not really sure.  We ran into one of the guys working in the stable and I we didn't want him to see us for some reason.  I was running around outside a little, so maybe that's what I didn't want him to see.  I thought I was going to get yelled at for running.

It was a weird dream and I can't put it all together to make sense of it, but that was about it.

3 comments:

Erin said...

What are your thoughts on CTE (chronic traumatic encephalopathy)? Do you think you might suffer from it?

Erin said...

Or maybe rephrase that and ask if you are worried about developing that since you've had many concussions?

PTC said...

No, I'm not really worried about it. I worry that I might have some damage in the future, but hopefully not.