Thursday, June 30, 2016

Long weekend time

Week one without Charro and all is well, just as I expected it to be.  I was insanely busy with work this week, so I'm glad I didn't have to be here to see Charro because I wouldn't have been able to do it.  She's back two weeks from today and I'm not missing paying her, that's for sure.

I haven't been on my computer much over the past few weeks.  It's too nice out and I've been busy with family and work and enjoying summer!!  

I need to kick my workouts of about 10 notches.  I really, really need to.  I started playing field hockey again, so maybe that will help a little, although I'm hesitant because I don't want to injure my head.

I've been weighing myself, not a ton, but I weighed myself this morning and yesterday.  It's totally fine.  Charro thought I was weighing myself every week, but I was not, mainly because I don't want to lie to her when she asks me how much I weigh.  So yes, my reason for not weighing myself is probably not the best, but at least it keeps me from lying about my weight.

I have no idea what the anchor is weighing on the news, but it's awful!  That's all I have to say.

No comments: