Friday, June 17, 2016

Lady products

Charro and I were discussing my colonoscopy.  I was going on and on about how awful the stuff they make you drink is.  She didn't think it was that bad and couldn't understand how I thought that was the worst part of the whole procedure.  I was expecting a salty lemony flavored beverage, since that's what I had the last time, but much to my surprise, it was cherry salty flavored.  YUCK!!  I drank the whole first round but only got about 2/3 through the second.  Luckily I was all cleaned out so I didn't have to go back and drink the rest.  It's SOOO awful.  The after affects and the procedure itself are not big deal at all.  I think I heard my doctor say that I have to have another one in three years, but I was all drugged up so I'm hoping I misheard that.  I can't do it again.  They need a better way to clean us out.  Can't they put that crap in a pill form?!

Anyway, I was discussing this with Charro and she said how it could be so much worse, that I could have crohn's and have to have an NG tube or something.  Then she went on to say that her colleague has crohn's and is currently wearing "lady products."  Then she said, "Lady products.  That's what he calls them."  Ok...so I was A).  Not expecting her to say that it was a man, and B).  Can't believe she actually told me any of that.  Weird.

Charro leaves for Italy on Thursday so I'll be free for three weeks. :)  

I weighed myself before my colonoscopy, after a day of not eating and cleaning myself out.  I was fine with the number, Charro would have freaked out on me.  They didn't weigh me before the procedure and thought I weighed 5 pounds more than I did so I think I had more propofol than I needed.  I know the anesthesiologist gave me more, too, because I told him that I had woken up during my last one.  He said, "I'll make sure that doesn't happen."  It didn't.  I was out of it for a little bit after they woke me up.

My little kitties are stinking cute.  He's hysterical and she's a sweetie.  I took them to the vet the other day and she was shaking, she was so scared.  I was holding her and she was curled up in my arms shaking so much.  Poor baby.

I need to water my plants.

No comments: