Thursday, June 02, 2016

Green blob

I totally could have gone to see Charro this morning after she cancelled yesterday.  For some reason I thought she was going to be in her office with the scale, so I didn't suggest seeing her, and she thought I was going to be out of town.  So, we facetimed.  It was fine but I totally could have gone to see her. 
I told her that my stomach resembles this...


That is the green mucus blob from some commercial.  When I told her that my stomach looks like this she responded with , "I love that guy."  Well, I don't and I don't want my stomach to look like that.

I went for a run in the park last night, since I was going to run to my sesh but obviously didn't.  It was surprisingly a good run.  I just need to keep doing it so I get better at it.  It sucks that I used to be good at running and then I lost all of that when I had to stop doing it for a while because of my head.  I'm not getting any younger either, so that doesn't help.

I need to pack up my crap, I have a work thing to go to.


No comments: