Sunday, June 12, 2016

FFJ destruction

I just destroyed two of my FFJs, which consisted of me ripping out the pages and soaking them in my sink with dish detergent so they'd get blurry and soft so I could smoosh them all together so they couldn't be read.  I think I have about 9 more left.  I was reading one of them, which I'm not ready to destroy.  I'm really not ready to destroy any of them but my fear is that something will happen to me and someone will find them and read them.  I'd be mortified (if I was alive to be mortified).  I'm also trying to get rid of stuff, since I'll be moving. It's not like 10 FFJs is going to make a big difference in a move, but I don't want anyone to find them.  

I have two more weeks of Charro before she leave for Italy for 3 weeks.  I'll spend a lot of time at home during that time, enjoying my pool and working.  I'm sure the kittens will be happy.  They love sitting in the window and watching the animals outside.

I weighed myself a bunch of times, a few weeks ago.  Last week Charro asked me when the last time I weighed myself was.  I told her.  She said, "So you're weighing yourself every week?"  I said, "No, I'm not.  I haven't weighed myself in while."  That was the truth.  She asked me what I weighed and I didn't really have to lie about it.  The first time I weighed myself I weighed what she wanted me to.  It changed after that, but I gave her the first number.  A bit deceptive, but whatever.

I have cat toys EVERYWHERE.  They have taken over my place, and I'm okay with that. :)  Both are asleep on my bed right now.  They're getting big.

Charro will be thrilled to learn that I destroyed two of my FFJs.

No comments: