Monday, May 09, 2016

Twins

Last night I had a dream that Charro was pregnant with twins.  I guess I was on my way to a group sesh, but I don't really know, but it was in the building where I teach.  I got there and there were like 10 others sitting around the table with me.  Charro pulled up her computer and showed us a bunch of pictures, one of which was her ultrasound.  She said, "Look, two thumbs up."  (the babies were holding their thumbs up).  Someone said, "You're having twins?!"  I said, "I had a dream two weeks ago that you were pregnant."  I was upset about it and wondering who I was going to see while she was gone.  I decided that I wasn't going to see anyone.  I also decided that I didn't like group therapy.  I said I didn't like being there and talking with all of those people around.  

I left there and ran into this girl who works with Charro.  It's actually someone who I've met in real life a few times and have actually been to her house.  She was giving me the inside scoop on Charro and we were discussing her pregnancy.

So, that was my dream.  I'm ready for bed right now, actually.

No comments: