Friday, April 22, 2016

WIF confusion

The weather here has been absolutely fantastic.  I'm going to attempt to run in the park today, we'll see how that goes.  I'm totally out of shape and will probably have to stop a bunch of times, which I'm not really okay with at all.  I think part of me is just scared that my head is going to start bothering me too, so I don't want to push myself too much.

Yesterday, Charro asked me if I had weighed myself.  I said no and then she said that we're going to have a surprise WIF.  I said, "It's not going to be a surprise at all."  She kept saying, "Yes it is."  She wasn't being clear because I never see her on Fridays, therefore we can not have a surprise Weigh-in Friday (WIF) because I would know that I would be going on a different day and to a different office.  She finally said, not WIF, but WIM or WIT.  I said, "Oh, okay."  

Anyway, she tried to weigh me in this office once before and it was a complete failure because there's carpeting and the scale doesn't work on carpet.  So, good luck trying to weigh me again in there.  She always says that she'll make me go into the bathroom or into the hall on the wood, but that is NOT going to happen.  That's a violation of my privacy to I won't let her do that to me. :)  I'm not really worried that she'll spring a scale on me anytime soon.  She says it but won't do it.

3 comments:

E said...

Why does she want to weigh you??

PTC said...

She just likes to check my weight every now and then.

E said...

I think that she's doing you a disservice there, TBH.