Thursday, March 10, 2016

That doesn't usually happen

I was on the subway, on my way home from Charro, and I looked at my arm and thought it looked skinny.  I rarely think that about any part of my body, so it always shocks me when that happens.  Of course, I'll probably look at it later on and think it's huge, so I'll just try to enjoy the skinny arm moment.

Charro is upping the challenges for me.  It's fabulous.  She said I need to go buy 2% milk and drink a glass of that with chocolate in it every day for the next two weeks.  Well, I can tell you right now that that's not going to happen.  Chocolate milk is something you have to crave, not something you just drink.  She's not going to be thrilled with me, but she might not even remember she said that to me anyway.  She has me doing a couple of other things too, but nothing crazy.

It's 78 degrees out and I'm LOVING IT!!!!  It makes me very, very happy.  I walked to Charro's in a tank top and shorts.  Happiness!

Charro pointed out today that we've been working together for 9 years.  WTF!!!??  [GEEZ] in a freaking box is all I have to say about that.

No comments: