Monday, March 14, 2016

Recovery Road

I've been watching this new show called Recovery Road.  It's about this high school girl who gets sent to live in a sober living house.  It's good, I like it.  I'm guessing that I would like it even if I didn't have an ED and was drawn to these types of shows.  There are no ED people in this show, since it's about drugs and alcohol.  Hopefully it will get picked up for a second season.  

Charro has me on a challenge for Lent, which I haven't fully been participating in.  I'm supposed to be drinking at least 8 ounces of a calorie drink every day.  Well, I haven't exactly been doing that.  I did make a promise to her today that I will do it every day until Good Friday.  I bought some apple cider and will drink that every day for the next 12 days.  I may add a little water to it and not drink exactly 8 ounces, but it's better than nothing.  I did not buy the 2% milk that she told me to buy the other day, but whatever. That's not happening.

No comments: