Thursday, March 24, 2016

Oatmeal apparently is not a snack

I didn't feel like going to see Charro today.  I didn't really feel like going anywhere.  I'm tired, cranky and pmsing, so that about sums it up.

I had sent Charro a pretty vague email on Monday, so of course she wanted to talk about that.  She said, "Do you want to talk about the email you sent?"  I said no, but of course that wasn't an acceptable answer.  She did most of the talking because I just was not in the mood to talk at all.  At one point, the topic shifted to food and oatmeal came up.  I was saying how I thought oatmeal was a good snack and she said, "Oatmeal is not a snack.  It's a breakfast food.  You eat it for breakfast."  Um, seriously, that just pissed me off because since when can you only eat breakfast foods in the morning?  That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.  It's not like I wanted it for dinner.  I wanted it as a snack with chocolate chips in it.  How is that not a snack??  If I thought fast enough, I should have said, "Then don't ever bring me a muffin or a bagel for a snack because those are breakfast foods."  That wouldn't have gone over well, but WTF, if oatmeal can only be eaten at breakfast, than those other foods can only be eaten at breakfast too.  Next time she wants to bring me a muffin for a snack, she's going to hear about that!!

I'm clearly in a pissy mood and I can't see well out of my contacts because I got a new prescription and I've adjusted to my glasses but my contacts remained the same.  Grrr.

Okay, I feel a little better now.

No comments: