Friday, March 11, 2016

I love my doctor

I had a dream about my former doctor last night, probably because when I went to my GI they asked who my PCP was and they called the day before to find that info out as well.  Then Charro brought her up yesterday, so there's been a lot of talk about my doctor, who I love but moved away. :(  

We've actually kept in touch a little.  She said she would love to go stand up paddle boarding with me when I'm in Florida, so when I was there last month, we tried to make it work, but couldn't.  Next time I go visit my sister, hopefully I'll get to see her.  She's really cool and I'm bummed that she moved, but I'll take her as a friend now that she's not my doctor anymore.  It will be interesting when I go to the girl who replaced her because she's so young.  I think she's only 29, which is weird.  Will she ask me a million questions because I've never met her, or will she just look at my file and go from there?  Hmm, I don't need to go until this summer so I've got time, unless I get sick or something.


I don't know what I did in my class last night but I'm a little stiff this morning.  That's a good thing.

No comments: