Friday, March 04, 2016

Chili

I made chili Wednesday night.  I've only eaten it twice and I'm already sick of it, which is a problem since I have a ton of it.  I need to invite some friends over to eat some, that's the only way I'll get rid of it.  I'd freeze it, but it's never the same when you defrost it.

Yesterday I told Charro I was going to have a smoothie for lunch and it was like I told her the world was ending.  I think her response was, "Absolutely not!!  That is not ever a meal.  Maybe it's a snack, maybe, but it's never a meal."  Hmm, well I think it could be a meal.  I also think yogurt could pass as a meal, so there ya go.

I thought my oven smelled like it was burning, but it's apparently coming from the apartment next door because I'm done cooking and it still stinks like burnt toast in here.  Nothing I made burned so it's not me.

I think my head might be starting to feel better.  We'll see.  It feels a bit better today so I'm REALLY hoping.  I can't take it anymore.

No comments: