Sunday, December 13, 2015

Strange interactions

For the past few days I've been wondering if I've lost weight.  I don't know if I have or not, but I sort of feel like I may have.  If I did, it's only like a pound, so it's nothing crazy, but I feel like I look smaller.  

I was teaching aerobics and a girl looks at me and says, "Have you always been that tiny?"  I thought she was going to say tan, but she didn't.  Then, last night, I was babysitting and the 10 year old girl was sitting next to me on the couch and leaned on my side and was like "what is that?"  I told her it was my rib and she was like, "No it's not.  What is it?'  I told her again that it's my rib and she was all curious and trying to figure it out.  It was a bit bizarre.  She told me to sit in a different position and then she felt for it again.  It's not like the thing is protruding out or anything, but it was an interesting interaction.  Weird, I guess.  

It's going to be 65 degrees here today.  I'm going to go for a run in the park and enjoy this unseasonably warm weather.  I hope it never ends.

No comments: