Tuesday, November 10, 2015

You're getting french fries

Charro forgot to remind me to weigh myself when I go home.  Hmm, do I pretend that I forgot?  I bet she won't believe that, especially since she knows how much I love "Bertha."  I don't think she'll remember to ask me how much I weigh when I see her on Thursday, so I'll weigh myself and won't bring it up unless she asks.  I'll makes sure I weigh myself tonight, after dinner, fully clothed and on a very full stomach.

So our next big challenge is french fries.  Awesome!!  I really can't wait for that.  Lord I hope she forgets about that one, but I don't think she will. :(  She said she's going to get me a medium from McDonalds.  Awesome!!  I can hardly contain my excitement.  She said it will be a surprise.  Let's hope she never gets the chance to go out and get them for me.  Oh, then I told her to get lots of ketchup and she said that I could have 2-3 packs and I was like "WHAT?"  She said, "That's eating disordered."  OMG, how is that eating disordered.  Ketchup has freaking calories and lots of sugar, it's not like I asked for hot sauce.  I really hate that she thinks everything is disordered.  It's super annoying.

I told her about my weekend fiasco, eating wise.  I told her not to yell at me and she said, "I never yell at you."  I said, "I know, but I don't want a lecture."  I told her it's resolved.

No comments: