Thursday, November 05, 2015

"Bitch on Wheels"

Charro told me that I need to weigh myself next week when I'm home and report back to her.  She said, I want you to email me with the results right after.  I told her I'd take a picture of the scale with me on it.  She said, "I'll see all the rocks on there."  I told her that they'd be under my hat so she wouldn't see them.  She told me I need to be 104 and I said, "No, 102" and she said, "You'll have clothes on so 104.  You need to be 103, remember?  That's your 90 (percent)."  I said, "102."  Eh, whatever.  Then she told me not to do any crazy stuff like weigh myself first thing in the morning, after I go to the bathroom...just weigh myself.  Okay!!  I will weigh myself Tuesday night, after I've had dinner and lots of water!  That works for me!!  Just doing what she said.

I'm pretty sure that she called me a "Bitch on wheels."  I was not offended.  Here's what happened, she said that she's not a psychic and I told her that I wished she was and she told me to go get my cards and aura read.  I said, "I don't think my aura has been so great the past few months," and she, "You've been a bitch on wheels."  I thought that was funny and I didn't disagree, however, I haven't really been a "bitch" to anyone.  I'm always nice, I just haven't been in a good mood the past few months and it's obvious.

Anyway, I need to go to bed.  I'm going to go for a (hopefully) good run tomorrow.  It's going to be 77 degrees, which makes me very, very happy.  I'm sure it's our last warm day we'll see for a while.


No comments: