Thursday, October 22, 2015

Sad

It's been a while...

I had to put my little man to sleep on Friday.  It was so incredibly sad.  I knew the time was coming, I just didn't think it was going to be then.  I had to leave for a work trip right after that.  I just got back to my apartment last night and came back to all of his stuff.  I have yet to do anything with it.  I don't know what to do with it.  I'm going to get more cats, but not right now.  I'm going to foster some for a while, so I'll need all the stuff.  I miss him so much.  I've had him for over 18 years and my apartment is so lonely.  He is with his sister now.

I didn't sleep much the night I did it.  I kept having dreams about him.  I keep looking over at my bed thinking he's going to be there, but he's not. :(

My eating has been fine through all this.  Fine as is, I'm not eating as much as I should be but I'm not not eating.   I guess Charro wouldn't think it was "fine."  Thankfully she hasn't weighed me in a long time.  Let's hope she never brings a scale into her office.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh I'm so, so, sorry :( I am sad for you...

PTC said...

Thanks. :(