Wednesday, October 07, 2015

I got mad

When I saw Charro on Monday, she asked where my friend and I were going to go for lunch.  I told her that neither of us were really eating because we've been sick with the stomach bug.  She knew I didn't feel well when I was there on Thursday.  Anyway, we discussed how I hadn't been eating because I was sick.  She then stated how people only have the stomach bug for 48 hours and that I was fine now but it was the ED that was telling me that I wasn't.  Well, I got really pissed off at her because I know my body well enough to know when I'm sick and when I'm not.  I know that when I get the stomach bug it lasts 7 days.  I'm not actively sick for seven days but I have no appetite and feel nauseous for that amount of time.  I usually wake up on day 7 ravenous and ready to eat.  She was basically telling me that she didn't believe that I was still sick and that I was "riding on the coat tails of the ED."  I was so pissed that she didn't believe me.  She could tell I was mad and said, "I'll get an email from you later saying that you're pissed at me."  I said, "No you won't because I just told you that I'm pissed at you."  Later on, I finally said, "Ya, you're right.  I'm not sick at all, I'm just faking it."  I was so mad!

So, meal picture taking has been put back into place.  Needless to say, I did not take pictures of any of my meals because I didn't really have any meals until today.  I had a little over 1/2 veggie burrito for lunch on Monday and that was it, I was done for the day because my stomach hurt after that.  Yesterday I made soup for lunch and then just had a piece of chicken for dinner, so I had meals yesterday.  I'm sure tomorrow will be a fun sesh, but not as fun as next week when she is supposed to weigh me.  She told me she is going to weigh me next week because she's sure I lost weight while I was sick and that I need to be 104. Um, okay, I love how the number goes up each time.  Whatever.

No comments: