Friday, September 04, 2015

Not for real

Well, we had WIF again today.  I was supposed to see Charro yesterday, but she had a scheduling issue so I ended up seeing her today, which meant one more WIF.  I didn't pass today.  I didn't care.  I've been dealing with my sick cat so I've had more important things to worry about.  She said that I need to get it back up.  Okay.  I'm sure she'll bring her scale to our sesh next Thursday and surprise weigh me.  That will be fun.

I'm so tired.  I've been waking up at 5 AM because that's when my cat gets up and I'm worried about him so I haven't been sleeping well anyway.  He's old and he's not doing well and that makes me really sad.

I ran today for the first time in 3-4 weeks.  My head was bothering me after I played field hockey two weeks ago, so I refrained from running.  I probably overdid it today, but it was a good run with one of my friends.  I was dying a little, but that's okay.

I have to go out in a few minutes to meet up with some friends.  I already ate dinner so I could avoid paying $50 for a $10 meal.  I hate that, when they split the check and you've had one thing and they've had a million things and drinks.  It's not cool, so I avoid it all together by just not eating.  I told them I'd pop in and say hello.  I just want to go to bed and I have a bit of laundry to fold still.

I guess I should get dressed so I can go meet these guys.  At least it's right on my block.

No comments: