Friday, August 14, 2015

You failed

Those were the words out of Charro's mouth when I stepped on the scale for WIF today.  She said I "failed" but that she was going to give me ONE MORE CHANCE.  I've been lucky because I've been given a lot of those "one more chance" things.  I walked away and she said, "Come here."  Then she moved the scale levers and said, "This is where you need to be next Friday.  You have one week.  I don't care if you have to drink Ensure or Boost, well I do care, but you have to eat 500 calories more a day to get there.  Got that."  I was unresponsive.  She said, "Hello!"  I said, "I am unresponsive because I don't think I've got it."  I said, "You're not going to weigh me on Tuesday and say, "Uh oh, you didn't make it, are you?"  She said that she wouldn't and that she'll weigh me on Friday.  That was WIF.

My glasses are incredibly dirty but I just did my nails so I can't clean them right now.

No comments: