Thursday, August 06, 2015

Throwback to WIW and some changes

Well, we had WIW on Charro's personal scale last night, in Kruger's office no less.  Now, it doesn't get weirder than that.  She covered the brand of the scale, which I thought was pretty funny, but I figured it out.  It's all good.  Anyway, I stepped onto the stupid scale and was exactly 103.5.  Freaking amazing, since that's the number she said I needed to be.  I have to say, I was pretty shocked myself.  Here's the problem, this was after a full day of eating and drinking, so it was kind of easier to achieve.  It gets worse...Charro says I have to be 105 on her (the doctor's scale at her other office) next Friday.  I don't even think I could hit 103 on that scale.  I tried to explain to her the difference between morning and night weight.  She didn't seem to care and said I need to be that weight on her scale.  She said, "So what do you think, you're 102 right now?"  I was like, "What do you mean?  That I was 102 this morning?"  I didn't really know what she was trying to say, but what I do know is that I will most definitely not be at the weight she wants me to be at next Friday.  There's too much weight that would need to be gained for that and it's not going to happen.

So here's the other big news, Charro's getting an office outside the city.  She's looking at one today.  She'll still be in the city once a week, but I'm definitely not going to the other office, if she gets it in the town she's looking at now.  I'm sure it would be lovely, but it's a $20 train ride and 50 minutes on the train each way, which, by the time I got to the train station, would be like and hour and 20 minute commute each way.  That's not happening.  We'll Skype.  Oh, and her schedule is going to change too, so I don't even know what days I'll be seeing her.  Things are getting crazy here and I hate change.  I hate not knowing what's going on.  She doesn't even know, so she will tell me as soon as she does.  Oh, and she'll probably be in a different office when I see her in the city, which will now most likely be on Thursdays, which thankfully works for me.

No comments: