Monday, August 10, 2015

Office News

Charro gave me great news today about her office changes.  Come September, I will be seeing her in the same office that I see her in on Mondays, on Thursdays.  I thought I was only going to get to see her once a week but now I can see her twice a week still.  Yay.  The other sesh was going to be a Skype sesh, now it doesn't have to be.  She said, "We're going to have to figure out how to weigh you in here though."  Hmm, or we can just NOT weigh me.  I said, "Or you can just go by what I say my weight is."  She was like, "If you'll be honest."  Not a good idea so let's just skip the weighing and I won't weigh myself either so I don't have to lie about my weight. :)  Sounds like a plan to me.  I'm just so happy that this office situation is going to work out in my favor.

So I was in the middle of talking and Charro got up to apparently throw out a piece of her hair.  Well, the garbage is right near the door so she opened the door and pretended she was leaving.  My face must have been classic.  She said, "Sorry, I just wanted to mess with you.  I guess that wasn't very professional of me."  It was kind of funny,

My feet feel like they're going to fall off right now.  Maybe I'll soak them in an ice bath.

No comments: