Sunday, August 02, 2015

For real this time

So I'm probably going to get fired from Charro tomorrow, because I almost did on Friday, but she's giving me ONE MORE CHANCE.  For real this time.  She really won't see me anymore.  I don't even care at this point.  I really don't.  It's too exhausting to care about.  She said that I need to be half a pound more tomorrow, which I don't know if I will be, and I didn't intentionally eat more so I could be.  I just don't care.  So, we'll see what happens.  Obviously,  I don't want her to stop seeing me but I can't fight it anymore.  So we're having WIM tomorrow, which should be interesting since last time she tried to weigh me here the scale was jacked and it said I weighed 80 pounds.  Oh well, we shall see.

My glasses are really dirty.  

No comments: