Friday, July 31, 2015

The stabbing

There was a stabbing in Charro's suite the other day.  A psych patient stabbed a doctor.  The doctor will be okay.  The guy then ran out of the building and down the street slashing tires before he was caught.  He was then taken for a psych eval.  Hmm, if he's already part of a psych program, I think we already know he has mental problems.  Lucky for me, this is probably my last day going to that building because Charro (and all of the other therapists there) aren't allowed to see people who are not in the program.  I'm kind of glad for that now, after this incident.  Let's be honest, there's more of a chance of something like this happening when you have a large amount of mentally ill people in one spot.

Ironically, I was supposed to have a doctor's appointment across the hall that morning, but they canceled it the night before.  Crazy.

The other good thing about not going to this building anymore is no more WIF. :)  She told me she'll have to figure out a way to weigh me on Mondays, but there is carpeting in her office and I told her that I will not go out in the hall where people will see me.  She wants to do it in the bathroom.  I'm like, "I'm not going into the bathroom with you so people can see us both walk out of there with you having a scale in  your hand."  No way!  Anyway, if I don't make weight today, I'm done for a while.  We'll see what happens.

In other news, my doctor, who I absolutely love, is moving to Florida.  I'm so sad.  I asked her if she'd go stand up paddle boarding with me when I go down there and she said that she would.  She gave me a big hug when she said goodbye too.  I'm so sad.  I love her.

No comments: