Friday, July 24, 2015

Incompetent

Charro said I make her feel incompetent.  We were discussing the breakfasts I had while I was away with my family and she was mad that I considered a yogurt breakfast and that I didn't order something when I went out to eat with my family.  

So here's what happened.  I had a yogurt, went for a run, and then went to breakfast with my parent and nephew.  I wasn't hungry so I didn't order anything, since I had just eaten a yogurt like 90 minutes before that.  I ate half of my mom's pancake, but that was not satisfactory with Charro.  That when she said that I "make her feel incompetent."  Oh well.  She's not, maybe I am.


I think I need to turn my AC on.  It's not humid here at all, but it's currently 84 degrees in my apartment, which is not good sleeping conditions, obviously.

Oh ya, WIF, I failed it again.  She's giving me until next Friday and then if I'm not up, we're done for a while.  She always says this.  We'll see what happens.

No comments: