Friday, July 03, 2015

I had a dream I was really late to my sesh with Charro.  I was hanging out with one of my friends at her apartment and then I realized I had to leave.  We went to the subway but the subway wasn't coming and a different line was one the track, and I couldn't take that one.  It was chaos in the subway station because there were subway tracks everywhere and I was trying to cross them to get to the right train.  By the time I finally got to Charro's it was 7:30 and I was supposed to be there at 6 PM.  I walked in and another one of my friend's was in the lobby packing up her stuff.  She was wearing her scrubs.  I asked her what she was doing there, and right after I asked I thought how stupid that question was.  She paused and said, "I was meeting with Charro."  I said, "That's who I'm here to see."  Oh ya, on my way in I found wads of money, like a ton of it.  I picked it up and I didn't know what to do with it.  It was wrapped in an elastic band.  Anyway, Charro comes out of her office and there were now a couple of other people in the room and she said she was running a group, if I wanted to come in.  She asked what happened to me and I apologized for being late and we stepped into her office for a minute.  I asked her if she wanted me to come back and she said yes.  I must have started talking with my friend who was there because Charro came out when she was done and we all started talking.  We all walked out together and we had to walk through what looked like someones dining room.  She said, "Robin, this is (I don't know how she referred to me but she introduced me to Robin).  (Side note:  Charro's second office she shared with this woman named Robin).  She totally knew who I was, which meant that Charro talked to her about me.  We then continued on out, down the elevator and out the door.  We were discussing the money and what to do with it when we realized it was fake.  When we walked out the door there was another wad of the fake bills.  We kept on walking towards transportation.  My friend, who was now an old friend from growing up was with me and she hopped in a cab.  I guess we were taking a cab so I hopped on in too.  Charro went the other way.  Oh ya, I had a big backpack with me too.

Weird dreams

I need to go for a run but I don't feel like it.  Oh well, it is what it is.  Must do it.

No comments: