Thursday, June 18, 2015

Tomorrow is D day

I'm not going to lie, I'm kind of worried about WIF tomorrow.  I don't think I'm going to make it and that will be the end.  I need to pick out an outfit to wear.  I should do that as soon as I'm done with this post.  This is not going to be fun.  I bet she's going to want to weigh me before the end of the sesh too, in case we need to talk about it, or something.  I still think it's crazy how she thinks I've lost weight when I went from wearing 85 layers of clothes during our horrific winter, to wearing shorts and tank tops.  Clearly I've lost weight...in clothes.  There were some days that I had two pairs of pants on because it was so cold.  I'm not sure how I'm supposed gain back the weight that I lost when I never even lost it to begin with.  Blah.  There's a good chance that I'll leave my sesh really pissed off tomorrow, then I'm not sure what will happen and what I'll do as part of my reaction, but it probably won't be good.

No comments: