Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Surprise WIT

I did not see Charro on Monday so I went yesterday, to her other office...the one with the scale.  Yuck.  Much to my surprise, we had WIT.  (Weigh in Tuesday).  That was fun and unexpected.  I got the "If you're not up to 103 by next week, that's it, I can't work with you anymore."  Okay, how many times have I gotten that threat before?  85 million, but that's just an estimate.  She said she's giving me 10 days and that I "promised" her that I wouldn't go below 103.  Let's get something straight right now, I NEVER made that promise, ever!  I don't even remember that last time I weighed 103, maybe 15 years ago when I was in college?  So ya, whatever, I'll make it work.  Either her scale is wrong (and that works in my favor) or mine is wrong.  I'm going to guess that both are right, I'm just wearing clothes, have eaten and had lots of water before I get on hers.  So that's that.

She's supposed to bring in the most dreaded thing ever on Friday...A Starbucks mocha, frappe, whatever with with while milk and whipped cream.  UM...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  That is so NOT cool and if she does, it better have caffeine in it so I can at least burn a little bit extra off.  That thing is more than a meal and I'm not looking forward to it.  I'm hoping, really hoping, that she forgets.  I don't think she will this time because she's been saying she was going to do this for a few months now.  Something so exciting for me to look forward to.


No comments: