Friday, June 12, 2015

No Starbucks, but Surprise WIF

I was fully geared up, and totally not ready for this full fat, calorie loaded, mocha lacka chacka drink from Starbucks today, but much to my pleasant surprise, it did not happen.  She had someone before me so she couldn't get it.  YAY!!  That was the good news.  The bad news is that she WIFfed me.  Yep, thought she wasn't going to weigh me until next Friday, since she weighed me on Tuesday, but she did and I lost weight.  I was totally unprepared for WIF.  So, once again, I got the lecture that if I'm not up at least a pound by next we "we have to take a break."  

My favorite is when she asks me why I've lost weight.  Really, I don't know.  I didn't know I had lost weight so how am I supposed to know why??  I don't know why, my body just did.  I lost at least another pound when I got home and cleaned out my system after eating too many berries yesterday. 

So that's the story.  The saga continues.

No comments: