Thursday, May 14, 2015

Whole milk

On Monday Charro was talking about how she's going to get me some drink from Starbucks with whole milk in it.  She was saying that she can't pick it up because she has people before me so I asked her if she wanted me to pick it up.  Her response was, "No, I don't trust you."  Then I interrupted her and said, "I wouldn't trust me either."  There was more to it but I don't remember.  I do NOT want to drink something with whole milk, that's for sure, so hopefully this will never happen.  It's supposed to happen next Friday but I'm hoping something comes up and she can't get it.

I was supposed to make brownies and eat them.  Charro wanted me to do that because I told her that I was going to make brownies for mother's day but didn't want to because I didn't want to eat them.  She said I needed to make them and eat some.  She doesn't want me slipping into some slippery slope.

WIF should be interesting tomorrow.  I didn't lose weight, but I don't know if I'll weigh what she wants me too.  I'm not sure how chilly it will be in the morning so I'm not sure if I'll have on pants or shorts.  I'm guessing I'll have jeans on, which will be good.

I need to go to bed.

No comments: