Monday, May 25, 2015

Down the toilet

I've been given a weeks notice to gain weight.  Fun.  So that means I have 4 days.  Whatever.  I don't care and I'm not going to gain any weight.

So here's what happened on Saturday morning.  I think karma came and bit me in the ass.  I was getting ready to head to the gym.  I went to the bathroom, put the lid down and flushed the toilet.  I keep my heart rate monitor behind my toilet on a shelf and grabbed it.  Well, the little piece that straps onto strap fell and went through the tiny hole between the two screws that are there to lift the lid.  WHAT ARE THE CHANCES!!!??  I still can't believe it.  That was 100 dollars down the toilet...literally.  I can't tell Charro because then she'll question me about the HRM.  

I see Charro on Wednesday, no WIW, but there will be WIF.  It will be hot so I might have shorts on, which will cause an issue on the scale.  Oh well.

No comments: