Monday, May 18, 2015

Back in high school

I just came to the realization the my scale must have been wrong in high school.  There was one point in time when I weighed 92 pounds, according to my scale.  Maybe it was in the Winter or Spring because I always got my physicals for school in August.  If I had weighed that in August, I'm sure my doctor would have said something, but she didn't.  That leads me to believe that my scale was wrong or that I wasn't that weight when I went to the doctor.  Not sure why I thought of that today, but I did.

I wonder what will happen on WIF.  Hmm, it's 4 days away so we'll see what happens.  I don't think my eating has been that great.  I had dinner, I'm still hungry, which I guess is a good thing, but I can't think of anything that I want to eat.  I have cherries and pineapple in the fridge and I don't want those.  I'm not really in the mood for anything and when that happens, I just don't eat.  I'm sure I'll have some sort of snack in a bit.

I was sitting in Starbucks waiting for Charro this morning, because she was late.  I was hanging out when I saw her walk by, so I figured it was time to go.  I snuck (I refuse to say sneaked) up behind her on the street and we walked in.  My sesh was uneventful.  I really need to start talking about something.  I'll try and make a list for Friday.

I made an appointment for my physical today.  I don't go until the end of July.  I am very curious to know if she'll ask me about my ED.  Charro says that she will, if she's a good doctor.  We shall see.  All I know is that I'm going to want to weigh less when I go.

No comments: