Friday, May 15, 2015

Almost caught in the act

I take off my Fitbit when I go into Charro's office because if she saw me wearing it, she would confiscate it.  I'll know if she reads my blog if she questions me on this, but I'm pretty sure she won't.  Anyway, I left her office on Monday and was waiting for the elevator.  I put my Fitbit back on and as soon as I got it on she walked out the door and was waiting for the elevator with me.  I moved my bag to block my right wrist.  I'm sure I looked suspicious and like I was totally caught doing something I shouldn't have been, when she walked out the door.  We chatted on the way down and then that was it.  

Today was WIF.  I don't know why, but I stood on the scale for 9 hours.  She said that I lost .6 of a pound.  Really?  I told her that I lost clothes.  She's not buying that one, but it's true.  Although, last week I did not have my wallet in my pocket and today I did.  Hmm.  I forgot what she said but I'm pretty sure it was something about me having to be up by next week.  We'll see about that.

No comments: