Friday, May 01, 2015

105.5 WIF

Nope, those aren't the call numbers and letters for a radio station, that's what I was on Charro's scale today.  Let's rewind a little, shall we?  Charro says I can't go below 103, but on her scale that means I have to be higher than 103 because she subtracts for my clothes.  Today is the first day that she let me see my weight and this was her new reasoning behind it.  She said that "being weighed blind is for people who don't weigh themselves, and let's face it, you weigh yourself all the time, so you may as well see your weight."  Okay.  She wants me to stop weighing myself but we all know that that won't really happen.  She said, "You need to stop weighing yourself yourself."  We then looked at each other and sort of laughed because she said "yourself" twice.  Anyway, she weighed me and I weighed 105.5 on her scale, which was clearly very traumatic for me to see that number, even though I know that is not what I weigh at all.  I had on jeans, a belt, keys in my pants, t-shirt, sweater, and a sort of heavy jacket with my wallet and phone in it, plus I had eaten and had lots of water.  So, I know that wasn't my real weight, not even close, but it still sucks to see that number.  I weighed myself at home and I was almost 7 lbs less than that, so unless my scale is totally off, my clothes weighed a lot.  Charro wants me to weigh more too, which is so not going to happen.

I was interrupted so many times while I was trying to write this that it might not flow or many any sense, but I've never been one for proof reading so what you see is what you get.

Oh ya, she forgot to get the caloric drink.  I was clearly so upset and disappointed by that. NOT.  She said she's going to bring one on Monday.  Awesome.  Can't wait.  Looking forward to it. 

No comments: